USA Bank Scholarship Programs for Students 2019/2020- The United States of America strives to provide the student with opportunities to be educated. This task is not carried out by the government alone, but several organizations including the banking sector are contributing to the literacy rate of the country. Banks in the U.S provides scholarships for students that are in financial need. While you are searching for various scholarship programs and apply to receive awards, you can have a chat with your local bank to see what they offer. Countless U.S banks give scholarships to help students achieve their academic goals and pay for high tuition costs. In this wise, this article is centered on the Top Ten U.S Bank Scholarship Programs for Students.
TOP 10 US BANK SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMS FOR STUDENTS 2019/2020-ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
- #1. U.S. Bank Scholarship Program
- Deadline: October 27, 2019
This scholarship is awarded by the U.S bank to students that are excellent in their academic pursuit. The prize of $20,000 is awarded to one lucky winner. Runners up can receive $10,000 and $5,000 prizes.
- You must be a resident in any of the U.S.
- You must be a high school senior or a current undergraduate who enrolled at an eligible 2years or 4 years U.S college or University by September 1st.
- Application: visit the U.S Bank Scholarship portal (http://www.usbank.com/community/financial-education/scholarship-application-form.html/)
- #2. Discover Bank
- Deadline: February 2, 2019 – January 31, 2020
The Discover bank scholarship (Student Loans Scholarship) offers Sweepstakes awards to ten winners with a $10,000.
- You must be a resident in any of the fifty (50) United States.
- You must be at least sixteen (16) years old at the time of entry.
- You must be a high school senior students who will be or college students who are enrolled at least half-time in a Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree program or graduate program in an eligible school within one (1) year.
- #3. Wells Fargo
- Deadline: January 2019 or until the first 700 applicants are submitted.
Wells Fargo providers two financial aid options. First, the Wells Fargo College STEPS Sweepstakes gives students a chance to win $1,000-$5,000 prizes through its scholarship sweepstakes. For a chance to win, students are expected to sign up to receive marketing information from the company.
- Disabled applicants must have an identified disability.
- Students must have established financial need.
- A minimum grade point of 3.0 and higher.
- You must be a high school senior or an undergraduate enrolled in full time or half time undergraduate study at an accredited two years or four years college or university in the United States for the whole 2019 -2020 academic session.
- Submission of transcript
- Note: scholarship is awarded for the undergraduate program only.
- Application: you can visit their online portal http://scholarsapply.org/pwdscholarship/login.php?
- #4. The Firstrust Bank
- Deadline: April 3rd, 2019.
The Samuel A. Green Scholarship offers graduating high school seniors with financial aid from $1,000 to $10,000. The essence of providing this scholarship competition is to motivate students to use their education to help their communities.
- High school graduating seniors from local, private, public and charter schools within our market area who plan to attend a four-year accredited college or university are eligible.
- Successful applicants are required to submit proof of enrollment.
- Legal resident of the United States within Firstrust’s market area
- Submit a 300-word essay explaining how a college education will help them cultivate prosperity in their neighborhood/community.
- How to Apply:
For applying for the scholarship, you must download the scholarship form through the given link: https://www.firstrustscholarship.com/
- #5. Sallie Mae Bank
- Deadline: currently not available but will be updated when resumed.
Sallie Mae provides multiple financial aid possibilities. The Scholarship Program awards five students a $25,000 scholarship for college. The scholarships offer exceptional students who are hardworking and have a special skill.
The Make College Happen Challenge is another scholarship offered by Sallie Mae Bank. High school students are expected to answer the question “How do you plan to pay for college?” applicants can apply in the form of an essay, video, photo, song, or poem.
- Submit the completed scholarship application form.
- You must submit a most recent official transcript evidencing a minimum 3.25 GPA (or WGU equivalent).
- Submit a copy of the Entrant’s most recently completed FAFSA.
- A one page typed or two-page handwritten essay (no exceptions), signed in ink by the applicant’s (including academic/career goals, community service, qualities or characteristics the applicant possesses, goals reached, challenges or adversity need to be overcome, and any other relevant information the applicants would like to present about him/herself).
- A copy of one (1) signed in ink letter of recommendation from a tutor, professor, or employer with direct knowledge of the applicant’s abilities and potential.
- Application: Applicants must register an account with Sallie Mae. The application form is to be mailed to any of the following address: Sallie Mae Bank, 175 S. West Temple, STE 600, Salt Lake City, UT 84101
- #6. SunTrust Bank
- Deadline: May 13, 2019.
The SunTrust Bank Off to College Scholarship Sweepstake offers students from Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, or the District of Columbia a $1,000 scholarship.
- High school seniors or college undergraduates (financial needs or GPA not required).
- Applicants must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Applicants must be 13 years of age or older.
- Applicants must have a permanent residence in one or any of the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia or the District of Columbia (D.C.)
Application: visit the official website (https://offtocollegesweepstakes.suntrust.com/) and apply.
- #7. Customers Bank
- Deadline: 19 July 2019
Customers Bank offers the BankMobile Financial Literacy Scholarship awards of $1,500 to high school students for school tuition and other college expenses. The winning Students who portray academic excellence and demonstrate financial help.
- Offered to United States citizens.
- You must attend an accredited institution.
- You have to submit a complete 3-part application via the form.
- Provision of Proof of Enrollment/Acceptance (for applicants not in college)
- You need a minimum score of 3.0 GPA
- Application: visit the official website (https://www.bankmobile.com/scholarship/) to apply
USA Bank Scholarship Programs for Students 2019/2020
- #8. Central Cooperative Bank
The “Central Cooperative Bank (CCB)” is offering an application for CC Bank’s Young Scholars Scholarship (up to five winners) with $2,000 prizes to give their part to the community and help. The scholarship is available to students who are willing to enroll in universities, colleges, and other academic.
Deadline: Application not currently available. It will be updated at when due.
- Applicant must have at least a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale to enter.
- You must be a college or university student.
- Applicants must be U.S residents
- Applicants are expected to be enrolled in an academic institute by the time of the scholarship award,
- Senior year, sophomore year, junior year and freshmen year, students also benefit from the scholarship.
- Application: candidate can download the application form through the given link: CC Bank’s Young Scholars Scholarship
- #9. Redding Bank
- Deadline: April 30, 2019
The Redding Bank of Commerce Kenneth R. Gifford Jr. Memorial Scholarship Program is targeted towards graduating high school students to help them with the heavy costs of attending college. Ten students receive $1,000 scholarships.
- Graduating High School Senior.
- You must have a minimum of 3.0 GPA and higher.
- Student intends to enroll as a full-time college student within 12 months of graduation (proof of enrollment will be required before funds are distributed)
- You must not be an employee of Redding Bank of Commerce
- You must not be related to or a family member of an employee of Redding Bank of Commerce
- Application: visit the official site (https://usascholarships.com/the-redding-bank-of-commerce-scholarship-program/) to apply
- #10. PNC Bank
- Deadline: Not indicated (but it holds once in every six months)
This scholarship awards financial assistance that’s up to $2,000 scholarships once every six months to six students who register for a user account on PNC.
- It is free to enter.
- Once an account is created, no further action is required to enter the scholarship.
- You must be a legal resident of the United States who is age 18 years or older by the end of the standard academic year.
- Two winners drawn each from the three geographical regions will be brought on or around June 1 and December 1.
- One entry/account per person. One entry per drawing.
Conclusion on Top 10 USA Bank Scholarship Programs for Students 2019/2020-all you need to Know
Those are the top USA Bank scholarship. While others are ongoing, some are currently closed. As such, this article will be updated once they are operational.
Tag: Top 10 USA Bank Scholarship Programs for Students 2019/2020-all You Need to Know