App for Barcode Scanner- When you see those matrix dots or bar lines on any product or book, they are not just designed but contains information about the organization. What you need is an App for Barcode Scanner. Barcode scanner provides you with a digital method to obtain factual and meaningful information about an organization and the products they sell. Barcode comes in a different format because they are used by various organizations. Thus, with your smartphone, either Android or iOS, you can get App for Barcode Scanner that will help you to decode the unreadable information.
TOP 10 APP FOR BARCODE SCANNER AND ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
There is over a hundred App for Barcode Scanner available, and the majority is a third-party app. Therefore, it is important that before opting to download any of the barcode scanners, it’s best you should install anti-malware solution for your device. The reason has been that your device will be kept safe in real-time from any possible malicious content while installing third-party apps.
That been said, if you are still searching for a free or paid barcode scanner apps for your iOS or Android device, below are the Top 10 App for Barcode Scanner that you can download and install. The Barcode Scanner App enlisted here are based on the star ratings.
- QR & Barcode Scanner
- ShopSavvy Barcode Scanner
- Barcode Scanner
- Orca Scan
- #1. QR & Barcode Scanner
QR & Barcode Scanner is a free and most user-friendly Barcode and QR Code Reader and scanner app that quickly recognizes the information of barcode quickly.
Features of QR & Barcode Scanner:
- Decode barcodes or QR codes and scan email, contacts, messages, and calendar events using your mobile camera.
- Easily create your own modified and personalized QR codes with your information.
- The app is able to automatically recognizes QR code the moment the phone’s camera is pointed on the barcode.
App for Barcode Scanner
- #2. ShopSavvy Barcode Scanner
This barcode scanner is one of the best and highly rated by iOS and Android users. The application is free and easy to use the app. With ShopSavvy, you can easily scan barcodes for price and compare & deals helping you to find the right product at the right price. You can scan any barcode while you’re still shopping to compare pricing and to get additional product recommendations to help you find the right product, at the right price.
Features of ShopSavvy
- Scan barcodes and QR codes
- Compare prices for ultimate savings
- Enable online shopping & in-store deals from numerous popular retailers
- #3. Scan
Looking for a fast and user-friendly but paid App for Barcode Scanner and QR as well? The scan is available for both iOS and Android users to enjoy, and it’s not free. To use Scan, simply launch the application, which has access to your phone’s camera, point the camera at the code, and you’re done as the app will take over from there. The scan will automatically recognize any barcode or QR code your camera is pointed at.
Once the scanning is complete, if the code just contains text, it will display immediately; if it contains a website URL, you will be automatically redirected to the site, thus, ensure your data is turned on if internet access is needed. While formats such as contact info, phone numbers, email addresses, you will be prompted to take the appropriate action.
Features of Scan
- Creates and view the history list and map of all of past scans
- Scan images of barcodes as well as QR codes from camera
- Also, use the front camera for scanning
- Create and set a default browser to open websites barcodes
- Export history of scan codes and email it in CSV file format
- Provide switch to turn on the device’s light (if it has one) to enhance scanning in low-light circumstances.
Free App For Barcode Scanner
- #4. Barcode Scanner
This smart and outstanding barcode scanner offers value through four pillars: simplicity, reliability, efficiency, and speed. Barcode Scanner app helps create interactivity to your iOS and Android apps and as well let you enable a host of marketing, industry, and automatic enterprise identification and data capture (AIDC) workflows.
- #5. Orca Scan
This is another popular, interesting, and free to use barcode scanner that lets you scan barcodes without any stress or too much task to perform. Orca Scan is developed by Cambridge app lab for both Android and iOS users. The application is fully configurable, and you can easily add and remove fields to capture the data you need. Interestingly, the barcode scanner app is designed to help you scan any barcode QR, UPC, QR Code, Data Matrix, Aztec, Universal Product Codes (UPC) E & A, Code 39, Code 93 & Code 128, PDF417, European Article Number (EAN) 8 and 13, Interleaved Two of Five (ITF) and other matrix dots.
Features of Orca Scan
- Scan major barcodes matrixes including QR, UPC, EAN, Aztec (see below)
- It adds name, quantity, and description to each scan performed.
- Add additional fields including date, time, number, text, email and GPS location
- Rearrange fields
- Automatic duplicate detecting and merging
- Transfer barcodes as Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet (.xlsx)
- Transfer barcodes in CSV, HTML, JSON or XML format etc.
- #6. NeoReader
NeoReader scan both barcode and QR codes are making it a great app to be on this list. The application is free but also contains an in-app purchase option with different features. NeoReader allows you to scan all standard 1D and 2D code such as QR, data matrix, Aztec, code 39, UPC, code 128, PDF 417, etc. the app has two outstanding features making it one of its kind which is automatic detection of code type making you to easily frame or align by simply point and scan and it enables you to create your own QR codes for free.
Features of NeoReader
- Support for front and rear camera
- Personalize scanning sounds
- No framing or alignment required. Simply point and scan
- Share using email, SMS, Facebook or Twitter
- Enable you to create your own QR codes for FREE!
- Confirm websites before visiting them, etc.
App Barcode Scanner Android
- #7. Scandit
This awesome barcode scanner transforms your smartphone devices into very fast and reliable barcode scanning tools. Scandit is designed to optimize scan modes and UI styles for various use cases associated with the pinch-to-zoom option. More so, another interesting feature that Scandit provides you is to Test different Scanner UI styles such as Rectangular Frame, Laser-Line, Full-screen.
Features of Scandit
- Allow you to Pinch-to-Zoom
- Scan various type of barcodes such as EAN, UPC, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, GS1 DataBar, QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF417, MicroPDF417, Aztec Code, GS1 Composite Codes, Postal Codes, GS1 dot codes and more.
- It can easily and quickly scan barcodes even in adverse conditions, such as glare, low lighting, and warped surfaces.
- Optimize the scan settings to your needs
- #8. ScanLife
We also enlist ScanLife as one of the choicest App for Barcode Scanner on iOS and Android devices. You will enjoy scanning any product barcode or QR code so as to quickly find out more information about it, including prices & reviews. It gives room to save all your scanning activity in your History if used on different devices.
Features of ScanLife
- Scan UPC barcode of products and also find a variety of information such as Price Checking, reviews and Map to local stores
App For Barcode Scanner iPhone
- #9. GOODREADS
Goodreads is a popular reading app and also serves as barcode scanner apps for Android and iOS users. It is a free app for iOS and Android user. Goodreads is the world’s largest place for book readers and book recommendations, and it is the easiest place to get recommended books to read either online or offline. Aside from being a book reading site, it also scans barcodes. This is done by instantly scanning book covers to read reviews and save it on your “Want to Read shelf.”
- #10. Eventbrite
Eventbrite is known for managing event sales and attendees for your Android and iOS device which lets you easily monitor real-time ticket sales, track attendance live, check-in attendees and accept fast, secure payment for tickets and merchandise on-site.
That’s not all it offers; it provides perfect barcode scanner app which you can use to control the sales of the ticket with access to real-time data. In addition, it also allows you to look up orders quickly, and reissue, cancel or refund orders instantly.
Conclusion on Top 10 App for Barcode Scanner and All You Need To Know
These are the Top 10 Android Application we have for you. Some are generally for all types of barcode and QR code, while others are specific. Read through and download the one that suits or meet your need
Tag: Top 10 App for Barcode Scanner, Free App For Barcode Scanner, App For Barcode Scanner iPhone, App Barcode Scanner Android