Xbox One Black Screen of Death- Interestingly today we’ll be focusing on gaming and gamers especially the Xbox One users and our attention about the Xbox One Black Screen of Death that many users of Xbox One experienced. This is a fun spoiler, and as such we will try to provide you with a quick fix so that you can repair your Xbox within the shortest time to keep the fun alive. So brace up and journey with us as we provide you with details on how to fix the Xbox One Black Screen of Death instantly. Before that, here are the most asked questions;
- Xbox One S Black Screen Of Death Fix
- Xbox One X Black Screen Of Death
- Guide On How To Fix Xbox One Black Screen Of Death
- What Is Xbox One Black Screen Of Death
- Xbox One Black Screen Of Death 2019
[SOLVED!] XBOX ONE BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH [STEP BY STEP GUIDE]- QUICK FIX TO
No need for much introduction about Xbox One as we all know that it is the most popular gaming app and console presently.
Recently, many owners of Xbox One are experiencing a bug that appears to be affecting all Xbox One versions, causing the home screen to appear blank which many users have referred to as Xbox One Black Screen of Death. Xbox One Black Screen of Death seems to be affecting the way the dashboard loads from the internet, and there are a lot of reasons for such a screen to display. Even though you can still navigate using the guide, and even boot games that are pinned or in your recent list, other sections will again appear blank.
- Possible Quick Fixes for Xbox One Black Screen of Death
Are you currently experiencing a black screen of death on your Xbox One? Here's how to (possibly) fix it. Below are some quick fixes for Xbox One Black Screen of Death that has been used by some Xbox One owners, we present them in this article believing it’d be of help to you also. Without further ado, read through the quick fixes available below.
- Perform a hard reset by holding down your Xbox One's power button until it turns off. Do this instead of pressing the power button once. This action will then make the console go into a full reboot cycle, and the dashboard should work fully once it loads up. Nonetheless, after turning off your console the usual way, the bug may still return on the next boot. You can give this a try.
- If the above method didn’t work for you, another way to quick fix the Xbox One Black Screen of Death is refer back to the guide, press "Home," and then straightaway move from the main dashboard to another tab. This seemed to stop the bug from happening.
- The third quick fix we propose is to set your console to offline mode. Do this by disconnecting from Xbox Live via the WiFi settings. If you reboot your Xbox One while the console is in offline mode, after that you can reconnect once it has finished rebooting, that has also helped some users to fix the Xbox One Black Screen of Death.
Experienced a Blank screen after returning to Home
You tend to see a Black screen after returning home, then wait till the services are excellent and running faultlessly. You can retry launching the Xbox One game or the application again. This will solve the issue of a Black screen after returning home. To do this, follow the step below:
Step 1: Hold down the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds to turn off the console.
Step 2: this time, press the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your Xbox One wireless controller to turn on the console again.
Experiencing a Blank screen when watching a Blu-ray Disc
This is one of the reasons why you can experience the Xbox One Black Screen of Death (turn blank) if its Video output is set to Allow 24Hz. To fix this, switch off Allow 24Hz by:
Step 1: Pressing the Xbox button (press it twice) on your wireless controller to open the guide.
Step 2: Click “All settings.”
Step 3: Select “Display & sound.”
Step 4: Click “Video options.”
Step 5: Choose the “Enable 24Hz” to turn off this setting.
Experiencing a Blank screen after Turning on the Console
Step 1: Check that your TV is set precisely according to the correct input signal (HDMI).
Step 2: be sure that the TV link with the console is OK. For example, if you are using HDMI, ensure that the HDMI cable connection to your console is secure.
Step 3: Be sure that the cable link with your TV is well connected. You can check that the HDMI cable connection to your TV is secure.
Step 4: Try all the other cable ports on the TV.
Step 5: Check that the HDMI cable is connected to the “out to TV” port on the console.
Step 6: Perform a cold boot on your Xbox One console by holding the power button you will find on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, and then turn it on again.
Step 6: You can also reset your display settings:
- Remove disc in the Xbox One console, if there’s any.
- Then you should press and hold the Xbox button on the console for about five seconds to turn down the Xbox console.
- Ensure you Press and hold the Xbox button and simontaously with the Eject button together until you hear a beep sound of turning on the console. You will hear a beep sound right away and a second beep sound10 seconds later. (Your console will boot in the low-resolution mode of 640×480). You can reset the resolution mode via this setting locate Settings > Display & sounds > Video options > TV Resolution.
- You need to change your TV connected to HDMI if necessary, to complete these steps on every boot-up. Follow the step below to make the changes
- Connect the HDMI cable into a different HDMI port on your TV.
- With a different HDMI cable, connect your console to your TV.
- Connect your console to a different TV.
Request a Repair to fix your Xbox One Black Screen of Death
In the advent that the above quick fix did not work for you, don’t fret, instead, request for a repair request in Device Support:
- Sign in to your Microsoft account and select the Problem with a device.
- Under For which device? Choose your Xbox One console or register it.
- Click Display Issue and select Next.
- On the next page, provide details the issue in the Describe your problem field.
- Based on the problem you describe, a service order will be created to replace your device, click Next option.
- Ensure you Follow the procedures to complete your service order.
Other methods to fix your Xbox One Black Screen of Death
Several different ways exist to help you fix the Xbox One BSOD issue:
- Open the guide, press “Home,” and then navigate to another tab away from the main dashboard to prevent the bug from taking place.
- You can also set your console to the offline mode by disconnecting from Xbox Live.
In case you are having sound issues with your Xbox One
- Using an AVR in your setup
In case you connect your Xbox One to an audio-video receiver that’s as well connected to your television, but still, there is no sound output, follow the step below to fix the problem:
Step 1: Switch on your devices in the following order:
- First of all, turn on your television.
- Once your television is on, turn on the AVR.
- Then you can turn on your Xbox One console.
Step 2: once you have successfully turned on your TV and Xbox console, turn the input source of AVR away from Xbox One and then connect to HDMI 1 or HDMI 2, and then return to HDMI1 again using the Input button on your television’s remote control.
Step 3: Reboot the AVR.
Step 4: Set your TV to be connected with an HDMI cable:
- ensure you Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Choose “Settings.”
- Click “Display & sound.”
- Select “Video output.”
- Click on “TV connection.”
- Select the “HDMI option.”
Conclusion on Quick Fix to Xbox One Black Screen of Death [Step By Step Guide]
So if you are experiencing Xbox One Black Screen of Death, be sure to read through this article and find the issue peculiar to you. We sure hope that one of the above- given quick fixes will help you successfully repair the Xbox one black screen error. All you need do is to follow all the procedures below to use any one of them that might solve your issue leading to fantastic gaming session ahead.
Tag: Xbox One S Black Screen Of Death Fix, Xbox One X Black Screen Of Death, Guide On How To Fix Xbox One Black Screen Of Death, What Is The Xbox One Black Screen Of D, Xbox One Black Screen Of Death 2019, Xbox One Black Screen of Death [Step By Step Guide].