Your Apple ID Has Been Disabled App Store- Have you been receiving this alert that your Apple ID has been Disabled App Store? If yes, then you need to address the issue as quickly as possible. Your Apple ID tends to be disabled or automatically locks if you or someone else enters your password, answer security questions, or input other account information incorrectly too many times. This is a security measure aimed to protect your device and provide security against unauthorised users. Once this happens, it simply means you can't sign in to any Apple services and can unlock your Apple ID after you verify your identity. Thus, this article will provide you with all you need to know and Step by Step guide to fix Your Apple ID Has Been Disabled App Store. Here are the frequently asked questions;
- Your Apple Id Has Been Disabled App Store And Itunes
- Your Apple Id Has Been Disabled In App Store
- My Apple Id Has Been Disabled In App Store
- Apple Your Account Has Been Disabled In The App Store
- My Apple Id Has Been Disabled In The App Store
- My Apple Id Has Been Disabled On App Store
- Your Apple Id Has Been Disabled App Store iPhone
[GUIDE TO FIX] YOUR APPLE ID HAS BEEN DISABLED APP STORE 2020- STEP BY STEP
There are several actions to perform so as to log in your Apple ID, that is when you see one of these alerts:
- This Apple ID has been disabled due to security reasons;
- You can't sign in because your account was disabled due to security reasons;
- This Apple ID has been locked due to security reasons
Quick Fix for Your Apple ID Has Been Disabled App Store
Below are some quick fixes you can perform to gain access into your device quickly before trying any advance approach:
- If you tried login into your account multiple times, you need to patiently wait for at least 8 hours (up to 24 hours) for your Apple ID to start functioning again and don’t try login in during this period.
- You can try to login to your Apple account through a web browser and lookout for any messages requesting security updates or information updates.
- Also, you can go to Apple’s forgot website to unlock your account with your current password. Validate your ID using your email address or answer security questions.
- Try to reset your password through Apple forgot website if you believe your Apple ID was hacked or otherwise compromised.
- If you are yet to pay up any pending bill, try to update and confirm your billing information in iTunes (ensure you contact iTunes Support directly).
- Reset Apple ID Password via Apple Account
Once you detect that your Apple ID has been disabled or locked, launch your web browser app (i.e. Chrome, Mozilla Firefox) from your computer or Mac and visit the Apple account recovery system (www.appleid.apple.com). To do this, follow the step below
Step 1: launch your web browser and visit Apple website. Enter your first name, last name and Email address, click Continue button.
Step 2: on the new page, select either to “use your Email address to receive a password”, or you can “answer the security questions” to unlock your account.
Step 3: if you select the use of Email to receive a password, log in to your email and from your inbox, locate the mail sent to you and click on “Reset”.
Step 4: copy out the new password and click “Reset Password”.
Step 5: return to the Apple’s website and update your security questions as prompted. This you can do by following the on-screen instruction to complete.
You'll be asked to sign in again with your new password once you have successfully reset your password. There might need to update your password in Settings on your devices.
- Fix using Two-Factor Verification
If you enable a two-factor verification as your Apple ID, you can reset your password from any trusted iDevice using a password or passcode that’s enabled
Step 1: Get a trusted iDevice
Step 2: Navigate to Settings and open the “Apple Profile.”
Step 3: Enter your Password & Security > Change Password. However, if you are using iOS 10.2 or previous version, tap iCloud > your name
Step 4: Follow the onscreen steps to update your password and complete the process.
If you are using a Mac device,
Step 1: go to your Apple Menu and locate “System Preferences” and click on “iCloud”.
Step 2: select “Account Details.”
Step 3: Click on "Forgot Apple ID or Password" and follow the onscreen instructions if asked to enter your Apple ID password.
Step 4: before you can reset your Apple ID password, you have to click “Security” and then “Reset Password”.
- Fix using Two-Step Verification
Step 1: Open settings and locate your “Apple ID Account Page” then click on “Forgot Apple ID or Password”. However, if asked to confirm your phone number, apply the steps used for two-factor authentication.
Step 2: input your Apple ID and select the option to reset your password. Select “Continue”
Step 3: Input your Recovery Key
Step 4: Select a trusted device where your device verification code will be sent.
Step 5: enter the verification code sent to you.
Step 6: you need to create a new password, then select “Reset Password”.
Once your password has successfully reset, you’ll be asked to sign in again once your password has been reset successfully, this time with the new password you just created.
- Recover Apple ID and Password with Two-step Verification
- Enter your Apple ID, select the option to reset your password
- Enter your Recovery Key for two-step verification
- Next, choose one of your trusted devices. Apple send your device a verification code
- Enter that verification code
- Create a new password then select Reset Password
- Fix using Account Recovery
This process refers to the process attempting to quickly login again into your Apple ID account while denying access to any unauthorised users. The recovery process often takes days to be completed; in addition, it depends on the particular verification information you are able to provide to confirm your identity as the owner of the account.
Step 1: Go to Settings > Sign in. if you are
Step 2: choose I don’t have an Apple ID or forgot it, then tap “Forgot Apple ID.”
Step 3: enter your details and tap next
Step 4: input your trusted phone number then tap next
Step 5: Follow all the onscreen steps to complete the process
Upon completion of your request for account recovery, look for a confirmation email from Apple containing the “the date and approximate time of when you can expect to regain access”.
Be patient and wait for the recovery process to be complete, usually takes just a few days. Once the account recovery process is completed, you will receive a text or automated call from Apple with step-by-step instruction to regain access to your account.
Note: this step should be your last resort after an attempt to use previous steps to fix Your Apple ID has been Disabled App Store proves abortive.
Your Apple Id Has Been Disabled App Store And Itunes
- Check Your Restrictions
Possibly you set up a restriction on your device to protect against unauthorised from users trying to use your device. In addition, often times, iPhone users use restrictions on iDevices to disable in-app purchases so that children and any other person using our iDevices aren’t allowed to make purchases on our accounts. If you do, then you have to check those restrictions off. To do this, follow the procedure below:
Step 1: go to Settings
Step 2: locate General and click on “Restrictions”. Make sure this setting is off.
If the restriction feature is enabled, you will need to enter your restriction passcode (four-digit passcode) which you created when the first enabling restriction to disable the
- Contact Apple support if nothing else works
If nothing else works out and you are stuck. The last resort is to contact Apple support for useful information or technique on how to counter the issue of Your Apple ID has been Disabled.
Conclusion on the [Guide to Fix] your Apple ID Has Been Disabled App Store 2020- Step By Step
Now you know what to do when you have faced with challenges login into your iPhone or any other iDevice. Your Apple ID is more like the fuel that powers your iDevices, and it’s what you use to carry out every task including when shopping on iTunes store, Sign in to iCloud, buy an app among others. Thus you need to ensure it is always intact. But, in the advent that anything goes wrong, don’t be furious but read through this article and select any of the steps that will help grant you quick access back into your device.
Tag: Your Apple ID Has Been Disabled App Store 2020- Step By Step, Your Apple Id Has Been Disabled App Store And Itunes, Your Apple Id Has Been Disabled In App Store, My Apple Id Has Been Disabled In App Store, Apple Your Account Has Been Disabled In The App Store, My Apple Id Has Been Disabled In The App Store, My Apple Id Has Been Disabled On App Store, Your Apple Id Has Been Disabled App Store iPhone