Thanks for joining us today. If you are reading this article, it means you are interested to know how to run android apps on your PC. No need to worry because you are reading the right article which is centered on 3 Free Ways to Run Android Apps on Your PC. Getting apps from your phone or tablet to your PC isn’t as easy as installing a Windows program on your PC. Stay tune and journey with us as we unveil to you the various processes you can run android application on your PC precisely How to Run Android Apps on Windows 10 PC.
3 FREE WAYS TO RUN ANDROID APPS ON YOUR PC
Many persons go to the internet searching for answers on how they can run android apps on their PC. First and foremost, it is possible to run android application on your PC and secondly it is not tedious but pretty simple to do so meaning you can run android application on your PC without stress with various emulators, app players, and mirroring tools that let you to operate Android apps on your computer.
Without much ado, let us give you a hint on how you can achieve this task. The 3 Free Ways to Run Android Apps on Your PC that we recommend for you include:
- Installing an Android Emulator
- Dual Booting
- Installing Phoenix OS
- #1. Installing an Android Emulator
Coming in at the number one spot on our list is actually the commonest means among the 3 Free Ways to Run Android Apps on Your PC is through the use of android emulators. An Android emulator is an Android Virtual Device (AVD) that represents a specific Android device which can be used as a target platform to run and test android applications on your PC. There are various android emulators developed by different developers, all you need do is to choose the one that is compatible with your PC and then begin to enjoy using android application on your PC.
With android emulators, you can android apps and games on your windows desktop. Also, they are designed with amazing interface that makes it easy to toggle emulation settings and launch apps. With all that been aid, we will show you the basic step of getting and installing an android emulator on your PC. Follow the steps below.
- Step 1: first thing first, you need to download an android emulator that can work perfectly on your PC.
- Step 2: the next step is to install the android emulator on your PC
- Step 3: Launch the install the android emulator and choose the storage location for app and data files.
- Step 4: Enter your Google account credentials and other details that is required of you. Log into the Google Play Store, download the android application that you need.
Note: instruction to install android emulators differs from one another.
In case you don’t know which android emulator to use, below are the top android emulators you should look out for
- BlueStacks (this is the best android emulator and the commonest)
- LD Player
- #2. Dual Booting
The second step on our list of 3 Free Ways to Run Android Apps on Your PC is the Dual Booting process. This process is possible when two operating systems are installed on the same hard drive of a computer thereby allowing any of the operating system to be loaded and given control. As such, a boot manager program displays a menu when you turn on your computer, giving you the access to choose the operating system you want to use. This is also another alternative to Android Emulators on How to Run Android Apps on Windows 10 PC (also work on any other operating system). However, this process is a bit tasking.
Using this process help you to effectively turn your Windows computer into an Android device giving you the option to boot your computer into Android when you switch on your computer, and the android app will work perfectly just like it does on your smartphone or tablet.
However, you need to know that carrying out this process is not as simple as installing an Android emulator on your PC. The reason is that your computer hardware like Intel processors, graphics cards, and an external hard drive have to be attached by a third-party developer to Android. This will require you to find a custom distribution that supports your computer.
- #3. Installing an Android Operating System
Still interested and curious to learn How to Run Android Apps on Windows 10 PC? Not to worry as we will unveil the third step in this article focused on the 3 Free Ways to Run Android Apps on Your PC. The third step is to install an android operating system on your PC.
Installing an Android operating system to run on your computer is another means you can follow. Doing this means you have given access to your android OS to function on a desktop, and it functions well with all the compatibility with Android applications. Below is the step you need to follow set up the android operating system and how to use it.
- Step 1: Download the current and updated version of Android Operating System on your PC. Make sure you select the .exe or .ISO file for the version of Android you prefer. Make sure you choose the installer for Android 7.1 or Android 5.1.
- Step 2: Create a new partition on your computer hard drive so that the android OS can install on it.
- Step 3: Run the android OS installer and install it on the newly created partition. On the other hand, you can create a bootable USB drive with it, and install on boot.
- Step 4: the next action is to select a volume letter and the size of the volume you want to create.
- Step 5: Once the installation is complete, your system will reboot, then you select the android OS from your boot menu. Once your computer finish booting, the latest versions of android OS is preloaded with the Google Play Store,
- Step 6: You can then begin to download your favorite android apps!
Having seen the process to install android operating system on your PC, you may be wondering which android OS you’ll need. We have also provided you with some of the best android operating system you can install on your PC.
- Remix OS
- Phoenix OS
Here is a bonus tip, there are still other means which you can use android application on your computer but this three are the most potent and will suffice for you. However, you can also explore these following methods outside the three ways we have mentioned and described above.
Let you run android applications directly on your computer. The Android-x86 is a ports Android to the x86 platform, allowing you to run the application on your computer.
- Surface Duo and Microsoft’s Emulator
You can also try the Surface Duo and Microsoft’s Emulator designed by Microsoft. The surface duo is originally designed to run Android as its native OS.
Airdroid is a mirroring and remote-control tool that give you the opportunity to view applications on a larger screen, use a keyboard and mouse as input. Airdroid help you to mirror and control your Android device with your computer. To simply, you can always run apps from your android phone and control them directly through your PC.
Conclusion on 3 Free Ways to Run Android Apps on Your PC
There has been a growing demand to run android applications on computer but most time it has proven difficult and most PC users don’t know how to go about it. However, I believe after reading through this article from our discourse above on the 3 Free Ways to Run Android Apps on Your PC, you must have learnt something new about how to use android application on your computer. So, whatever reason you may have be it to play Android games in a PC environment, test run and develop a app, or remotely control and run apps using your computer, the tips provided in this article is suffice for you. We also provide you with bonus tips of other means that you can run android app on your PC. Let us know your take on this article by giving us a feedback.
Tag: 3 Free Ways to Run Android Apps on Your PC